Saturday, August 31, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

Last night I made this amazing tilapia for dinner. I was looking through pinterest and thought this looked delicious. It only takes a few ingredients, and literally takes 10 minutes start-to-finish to make this. It was so good, I think I might make it again for dinner tonight!




Ingredients:
4 Tilapia filets
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/8 cup of butter
1 1/2 tablespoons of mayo
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon of fresh dill
Pepper to taste

Directions:
Turn broiler on high and adjust oven rack to the top.

In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the tilapia. Set aside.

Place tilapia filets on a foil-lined pan.

Broil for 3 minutes.

Remove from oven, flip over, and divide parmesan mixture evenly over uncooked sides Of the tilapia.

Broil for an additional 3-4 minutes, making sure to not over-cook the fish.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!