Saturday, August 17, 2013

Amazing Anniversary Trip

This has been such an amazing anniversary trip so far! We started oir trip off with some pool time, of course. The hotel we're staying at has complimentary cocktail and appetizer hour every day, so of course we participated (and will do so today too!). After spending a few hours out by the pool, we went to our room and got ready for our anniversary dinner.

We ended up going to this delicious Mexican food restaurant--had a yummy dinner and a few Dos Equis Ambers to boot--and then we did some shopping! I got a new pair of shorts, a shirt, a dress, and 3 new sweaters. SCORE! After we finished shopping, we found this packed bar that ended up being a blast! The bar itself was gorgeous, and the food was delicious too. We had worked up a little appetite from shopping, so we got some fried calamari then finished the night off with a shared tiramisu and some mojitos. Walking back to the car, I just had to snap a picture of the gigantic Marilyn Monroe statue.

Overall we are having a BLAST here on our first trip to Palm Springs. I slept in nice and late this morning and am getting ready to go enjoy my complimentary breakfast out by the pool! I hope you all have a terrific Saturday! (It's Saturday today, right?!)









1 comment:

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!