Thursday, August 15, 2013

Triple Chip Cookies

Remember those triple-chip cookies I told you yesterday that I was going to bake? The ones with the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips in them? Well they turned out amazing. AMAZING. They are SO good--and they're absolutely my new favorite go-to recipe. Enough with the intro--I'm going to jump right into the recipe:

Ingredients: 
2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
1 tsp. Baking soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 cup of butter
3/4 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups of butterscotch chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.

Using a mixer, mix butter and both sugars for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.

Add eggs and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.

Mix chips together in large bowl and stir into the cookie batter.

Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop cookies out onto baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.

Bake for 10-12 minutes and cool on wire rack. Makes 5 dozen cookies. Enjoy!



How freakin cute is my new cookie jar?! Thanks Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!