Sunday, August 18, 2013

Anniversary Trip, Night 2

Yesteday we wrapped up day two of our anniversary trip.. we spent the day laying out by the pool and hanging out with a couple that was around our age, relaxing, and having an amazing time. We went to our room around 6 and got ready for dinner--we were still full from our late lunch, so we ended up going out for drinks and appetizers.

We went to a gorgeous bar called Kaiser first where we split a margherita pizza and had a few drinks. There were some REALLY annoying girls sitting at the bar next to us, flirting with the clearly gay bartender, so we didnt stay there long. From there we went to the bar we were at last night (called LuLu) and got some dessert and drinks. I ordered a bowl of fruit because I wasn't very hungry--and holy crap that thing was delicious. 

Overall, this was such an amazingly fun and relaxing trip and I cant wait to come back! Lucky for me, I'll be back out here in a few weeks for my friend's bachelorette party. I'm so excited to head home and pick the kids up--Joe took tomorrow off so we get an extra day with him--SCORE!! 

Cheers to 5 of the most amazing years of my life--I loved getting this quality time in on our anniversary! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!