Monday, August 5, 2013

Grateful

This past weekend was such a fun, busy weekend! As you know, I spent all day Friday baking that fun sandcastle cake, I went to Lauren's bridal shower on Saturday, and yesterday we went to our friends' daughter's mermaid party. It was such a fun party! We were out by the pool and it was a blast. The best part was that they had a 1' deep pool that the kids could play in and it was perfect. I ate so much good food this weekend, and surprisingly didn't gain any weight (thank you LORD!).

This coming weekend is my birthday and we're having a party here at the house that I am so excited about. We're expecting around 30 people and I can't wait. I'm even going to make myself a birthday cake that says "Happy Birthday to Me:" 1) because its funny, and 2) because I want to eat some cake! I can't wait to make that cake :) :) :)

I'm going to make this one short today and end it on a thank you. I've had this website up and running for a little over 2 months now and its already gotten over 7,000 views; that's insane! Thank you all so much for supporting me and listening to my random ramblings. It really means a lot to me! Anyways, I just got home from the DMV (it actually wasn't too bad; I think it took longer to find parking than it took to get my license renewed) and I need to do laundry, vacuum, mop, clean the bathrooms--etc. You get the picture.

Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!