Sunday, August 11, 2013

Best Birthday Ever!

The other night I had my 25th birthday, and to celebrate, we threw a big party! So many of my friends showed up and I had so much fun. I never drink, of course I ended up drinking way too much: and I definitely paid for it yesterday morning! Although I was out of commission for the day, I wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the night--some are a little blurry--but you understand why, I'm sure ;)





I crack up every time I look at this picture--hahaha





Joe was like "holy crap, you guys look like sisters!" ...I told him we've gotten that our whole lives :)

Lmao--I love this face Kailey


I'm diggin the tan, Tim ;)


Haha, photo bomb :)










cuuuuute <3




hahaha

Yesterday morning when Joe and I were looking through the pictures, he was like "I was wondering why the bike was out!" haha

I LOVE this picture. Hahaha

Chubby bunnyyyyyy

Thanks for helping me blow out all of the candles in my house before I passed out :)

The aftermath: took a few hours to clean up, but I didn't mind one bit :)



haha, thanks for trying to clean up my kitchen before leaving, Kailey


...best birthday ever. Thanks to everyone who came out--we'll have to do this again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!