Monday, July 8, 2013

Wine Tasting

My little sister turned 23 this past week, and to celebrate her birthday, a group of her friends took her wine tasting yesterday. She invited Joe and I, who in turn invited our friends Tim and Kailey. This was our first kid-free day in months, and we were more than excited. Joe, Tim, Kailey and I started the day off with a little lunch at the Yard House (you can't drink on an empty stomach, right?!), then headed over to the wineries to meet up with my sister and her friends. We started off at South Coast Winery (which happens to be an expensive place to taste wine; usually they're around $12 for wine tasting at the other wineries; this one was $20!), however a friend of hers was working so we got free drinks the entire time we were there :). After spending an hour or two there, we headed over to the winery next to South Coast--Ponte Winery to be exact. I wasn't impressed with the selection of wines they had to choose from, but the winery itself was gorgeous and gave great backdrops for our pictures :) Overall we had a great time and were able to try some delicious wines--I love that my house is a 15-minute drive away from all of these wineries! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our fun day:


Our friends Tim and Kailey at South Coast Winery

Joe and I at South Coast Winery

The group :)

My sister Brianna and I

Kailey and I

Joe and I at Ponte Winery

Gorgeous background, right?!

Tim, Kailey, Joe and I

Brianna and her friend Clarissa

Brianna, her friends and I

...can Joe and I have a 3rd wedding and get married again here?!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!