Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Car! :)



Yesterday we bought a new car! Joe traded in his Honda Insight for a brand new Kia Optima. We had the Insight for a long time, and honestly we hated it. Yes, it got great gas mileage (with it being a hybrid and all), but other than that, it was awful. The tires were constantly needing to be changed, there were always alerts going off, and it had absolutely no power behind it. I will say, however, that I will miss being able to drive to Vegas on $40. This new car is fancy. It looks pretty on the outside, and the inside is awesome! I'm just excited to have a new car, honestly.

Today we are driving to Del Mar to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday with family. This is probably the only time Joe and I will ever fight about who gets to drive (he's driving there, I'm driving back). Joe's aunt and uncle (where we're going to today) have a beautiful house and a yard to perfectly match it. I'm excited to have some pool time today!

And for the big news: my birthday is 13 days away! I'm pretty sure I'm getting a new car as well; we will be going from a black-car family to a white-car family--the black cars just show WAY too much dirt! I've wanted a Nissan Cube for FOREVER--so hopefully I'll get one (Joe: hint hint).

I'm gonna keep today's post short and sweet because we need to get on the road soon.. but I hope you all have a fun Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!