Saturday, June 8, 2013

Product Review: Windex Outdoor All-in-One

This morning I was in a very "cleaning" mood (well, when am I ever not)--and with summer here, I figured we wouldn't be getting any rain for another 4 or 5 months. We will have lived in this house for 2 years this coming September, and I hadn't once cleaned the windows (outside at least). They were looking pretty bad, and it was driving me nuts. Ever since I saw the commercial for the Windex Outdoor All-in-One, I've wanted to try it. I didn't know it was so cheap! I picked up the starter pack at Target for $10 and was so excited to use it (I know--I'm probably the only person in the world who gets excited to wash their windows). The starter pack comes with everything you need--I had thought that I would have to provide my own pole to attach to the cleaning pad, but it comes with one. You put the thing together and you're ready to go.


First you hose down the window. Then you use the cleaning pad-on-the-pole and wash the windows; the first window might take a few minutes of "scrubbing" to get the suds going, but once you have that down, its so quick. You just give your window a quick scrub then rinse it off with the hose--that's it. No drying; just leave it be. I was able to clean every downstairs window in my house (9) in less than 20 minutes. That's awesome!

I was a little leery about whether it would dry with spots or not, but it didn't--and I'm so glad, because I would have been so disappointed. If you're a homeowner and don't want to pay someone to wash your windows, this is definitely the way to go. I love this thing--and I'll definitely be buying more of the refills.

Try it out for yourself--this is definitely "Hawes Mom approved" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!