Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Father's Day Tribute

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! I'm so lucky to have an amazing dad and a husband who is an amazing dad to our kids. 

My husband Joe works so hard so that I can stay home with the kids.. and I know at times I complain about how awful the kids were during the day and how I cant wait till they're in school so I can go back to work, but I still feel so blessed to be able to stay home and raise my kids. Its a 'grass is greener' type of scenario; I sometimes complain that I would love to actually go to work, yet I have friends who do go to work who would love the opportunity to stay at home with their kids. When it comes down to it, if I were given the chance to go back to work or stay with my kids, I would absolutely choose being a stay at home mom--and that wouldn't be possible without my amazing husband. I still think its insane what a wonderful life I have; I'm 24 years old, own a beautiful house, have 2 cars, two amazing kids, and enough money to provide us with everything we need plus some luxuries. I owe all of that to Joe. So this post is dedicated to you Joe--I love you more than I could ever express to you and appreciate everything you do for the kids and I. You are such an amazing dad and husband--Maverick, Madison and I all love you so much. You are our rock and we are so proud of everything you have accomplished. Happy Father's Day!


Right after Madison was born <3

...my sexy husband!

...they LOVE taking self pictures with daddy :)



Maverick as a newborn <3


a "special" Home Depot trip with daddy!

At the pumpkin patch!

Maverick really idolizes Joe, and I think its adorable. They're best friends :)

Mav having some fun on daddy's shoulders

...that time we took Maverick to Disneyland (Madison was in my belly!)
Madison loves cuddling with daddy!
...and one for my dad: the best grandpa in the entire world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!