Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Summer days slippin away!

It's actually starting to feel like Fall! it's finally cooling down; we haven't had the AC on the past few nights while we slept, and I currently have my back sliding door open, letting the cool breeze in. I've waited so long for this! Although I'm so thankful that we have working AC in our house, I hate having to use it. There's nothing better than a fresh breeze blowing through the house.

Guess what else is coming up? The pumpkin patch! Bates Nut Farm opens in 15 days!! I'm so excited to go this year (especially since I have a car that has working AC now for the drive out there!). I plan on taking the kids a few times :)).

Even though I'm SO excited for these next few weeks (pumpkin patch, cake orders, friends getting married), I have to take a step back and literally be blown away: is it really almost October?! So crazy. Ever since I've had kids, the time just flies. This coming up spring we'll be enrolling Maverick in kindergarten for the 2014 school year. Where did my little guy go?! He's not so little anymore!

I'm bracing myself for these next couple of months; this year flew by and got us to where we are today--guaranteed these next couple of months are just going to fly! Halloween parties and Christmas parties, anyone? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!