Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Growing Up

When did my sweet, innocent little Maverick turn into a disgusting little boy--and I mean that with all of the love in the world. Its as if a stitch was flipped, and he's no longer my well-behaved little guy.. now he just constantly burps and farts--then laughs hysterically. Its disgusting. I know that "that's what boys do" --but that doesn't mean it's an excuse for him to be rude. Of course he says "excuse me" every time, but that's not enough for me. I'm currently in major damage control mode. Its ridiculous.

And while we're on the subject of not being a little boy anymore, I just heard him telling Madison to do something bad. Madison said "no, mom will get mad" and he said "yeah, but it'll be funny." Uhhhhh. I told him that if he tells Madison to do bad things, he gets in trouble too. That shut that operation down quick.

Is this what having an older brother is like?! Them burping and farting on you, then telling you to do bad things to get you in trouble? Obviously I have two sisters so I have no idea, but I've heard stories.

These kids, I swear! I'm going to have a full head of grey hair by the time I'm 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!