Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Open for Business!

After seeing my "announcement" post on Facebook, you guys were expecting me to say I'm pregnant, right? Well sorry to disappoint--I'm not. But I AM open for business now!

I have fun banking cakes, cupcakes and cookies, I've taken cake orders for friends and family and made cakes for their events, and I've got the time to do it, so why not?!

Each cake order is unique in its own way so you'll have to email me for a price quote, but keep me in mind next time you have a birthday party, housewarming party, or any event for that matter. You definitely won't pay bakery prices with me! ;)

Check out my website!
www.frostingfanatic.com

Business cards are designed and just need to be ordered, I'm all set up on yellowpages.com and yelp, and I'm ready to go!

Send me an email if you're interested! frostingfanatic@live.com

I'm excited for this new venture and I hope you'll all keep me in mind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!