Friday, September 6, 2013

Rolo Ritz Crackers

The other day I told you how Joe suggested we bake some desserts to cheer me up. I shared the pumpkin chocolate chip brownies recipe with you, but I haven't shared this one with you. This is just about as easy it gets. Quick and tasty--the perfect combination.

For this "recipe" (if you even want to call it that), all you'll need is some Ritz and some Rolos.

First, preheat your oven to 350°.

Next, on a cookie sheet, lay out however many ritz you want to make. Place a Rolo on top of each Ritz, then put in the oven for about 3 minutes--Just enough tinge to get the Rolos soft, but not melted.

Take out of oven then place another Ritz Cracker on top of the Rolo and press down, creating a sandwich.

Eat right away.

And there you go--SO easy and a delicious sweet-and-salty snack. Yum!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message.. I'd love to hear from you!